Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Favourite, Psalm 23, expanded for u...


Psalm 23

A Psalm of David.


1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 Corinthians 8:9 (Amplified)

9 For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied).

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.

Matthew 11:28 (NKJV)

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 4:14 (NKJV)

14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”

3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

Ephesians 4:21-23 (NKJV)

21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,

Luke 5:32 (NKJV)

32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

John 8:12 (NKJV)

12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

John 14:18 (KJV)

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

Luke 22:21-22 (NKJV)

21 But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table. 22 And truly the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed!”

Hebrews 1:9 (KJV)

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Romans 5:20 (Amplified)

20 But then Law came in, [only] to expand and increase the trespass [making it more apparent and exciting opposition]. But where sin increased and abounded, grace (God's unmerited favor) has surpassed it and increased the more and superabounded,

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 14:2-3 (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


Hallelujah, Thank you Lord Jesus, for you ARE my Good Shepherd and without you i can do nothing.

Your beloved son,
Emmanuel





No comments: